Sunday, April 15, 2012

i've been having a tough time getting my blog site!

i hope everyone had a great easter. we did.i've had a tough time finding my "post" so that i can write to you! man..........it's frustrating! i will succeed tho. the thing is i'm not completely computer illiterate but i think since i retired 3 years ago that i've let the computer world get ahead of me. anyway, that's what i'm going to blame it on for now! i've been busy in my very unfinished studio. i've made some aprons and pillowcases for my etsy shop. (i've signed up for it but still haven't put anything in it yet! one thing at a time!)  i've set up my studio don't have my shelves up so everything is against the walls in buckets. if i haven't explained this before, my husband and i sold our home and moved in with his mother 6 years ago so that we could build this little house on the swift river. we bought 50 acres in 1995 and spent many happy years camping on it. its a great site and although we're up in the mountains we are only 10 minutes from the stores! its the best of both worlds. we are only about 3/4 finished with the house. still so much to do but i try to spend part of my day EVERY DAY sewing or quilting. i don't know if anyone has read my blogs yet but i suppose eventually someone will come across them! i still haven't figured out putting my pictures on the site but i won't give up, i promise! i'll write again in a few days. hope everyone is having a great day. i am.  nancyb

No comments:

Post a Comment